Yerevan is the capital of Armenia. This city has cultivated a very rich and deep history in itself. It has more museums than parks. The museums were constructed and formed at the colonial times. They are still preserving the vast history in them. It has various Scientific research institutes and cathedral churches. The churches are very old and beautiful having the old and colonial architecture.
Places to visit:
- Matenadaran– Matenadaran is a scientific research institute having rare manuscripts, parchments & books.
- Republic Square Yerevan- Republic Square Yerevan is a grand city square with fountains, and a pool with musical fountain.
- Yerevan Cascade- Yerevan Cascade has landscaped gardens, fountains, sculptures, and arts center.
- Tsitsernakaberd- Tsitsernakaberd is a remarkable place in the entire city. It is offers educational exhibits and tours. It was built in 1967 on the hill of Tsitsernakaberd.
- Zvartnots Cathedral- Zvartnots Cathedral is the oldest church in the city. It was built in the 7th century.
- Etchmiadzin Cathedral- Etchmiadzin Cathedral is the mother of all the churches. It is the most beautiful church of all.
- Mother Armenia- Mother Armenia is a historical monument. It is the most visited place in the city and offers a great learning about the history.
Places to stay:
- Ibis Yerevan Center- Ibis Center has a lavish and modern architecture. It also offers a relaxed bar, free parking and free wi-fi.
- Envoy Hostel & Tours Yerevan- Envoy Hostel & Tours offers a comfortable stay with a game room, a shared kitchen & free breakfast.
- Kantar- Kantar is a hotel with free Wi-Fi & breakfast.
- Shirak Hotel- Shirak Hotel offers rooms with mountain views, along with a café, free wi-fi & a restaurant.
- Hotel Yerevan Deluxe- Hotel Yerevan Deluxe has indeed the most deluxe rooms, offering free breakfast, a restaurant, a Jacuzzi and free wi-fi.